Mahi-Mahi en Papillote Or Fish in Paper (protein)
For each fish package:
- 4 pieces of parchment paper, large enough to enclose the fish & vegetables
- 4 servings of Mahi-Mahi fillets
- 1 medium zucchini sliced to ¼-inch thickness
- 1 medium sweet onion, sliced to ¼-inch thickness
- 1 TBSP fresh minced garlic
- ¼ cup roughly chopped parsley
- ¼ cup lime juice
- 3 TBSP olive oil
- 1 tsp paprika
- 2 large tomatoes, cored and diced small
- 1 TBSP ground cumin
- ¼ cup sweet onion, diced small
- 2 TBSP red wine vinegar
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- Salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste
Preheat Oven to 400°F. Place onion and zucchini slices on a plate and microwave on high for 2 minutes. Check fish and do additional cleaning if necessary. Check for bones and remove any skin.
Combine sauce ingredients and divide evenly among 4 packages. Seal paper packages by folding top half over and starting at the top of the packet; twist the edge of the paper over in two, in increments that overlap each other. After you have twisted the entire edge to seal it, place on a baking sheet and in oven and bake at 400°F for 12- 15 minutes.
While fish is cooking, combine ingredients for relish and stir. After removing fish from oven, carefully cut open the top of each packet; place on plates (in paper still) and top with relish.